When it Comes to Getting and Keeping Your Business On Track There Are 3 Mottos I Live By: Keep it Simple. Keep it True. Keep it YOU.
…especially Keep it YOU! If you’re not clear about Who You Are your business will become the bane of your existence because it will lack clarity and without clarity it will lack appeal, and of course without appeal you won’t get the clients, nor make the money you desire.
I know that’s hard to swallow, especially if you feel like that’s what’s happening to you and your business right now!
I also don’t want you to despair, freakout, or take a deep dive into the doldrums if you do find yourself in that boat!
I help small business owners get PROFOUNDLY CLEAR on what makes them remarkable, unique, and truly one of a kind.
I help my clients Identify and Articulate their Brilliance!
I’ve been a business woman and coach since 2001 and it just so happens my Brilliance is to help my clients identify and articulate their Brilliance!
After years of coaching clients from all around the world I decided to focus on one aspect of my business that I’ve been teaching for years, how to clearly and easily Identify Your Brilliance! You’re going to read much more about that on this site and I encourage you to do so!
I’m a “dive deep for the gold” kind of gal who knows beyond a shadow of a doubt you’ve got a treasure in you that just needs to be clearly seen and articulated succinctly to be leveraged in your business.
I also believe the foundation you build your life and business on is EVERYTHING and the work you put in building a strong foundation will serve you well, for years to come! Put the work in and it will pay you back thousandfold!
1. I’ve always been a self-help, quiz, and assessment junkie so the day I created my own Brilliance Quiz was a pretty big deal! If you haven’t taken the quiz already you can do so right here: www.BrillianceQuiz.com
2. I’m also a magazine junkie! From the time I was a kid I’ve always loved magazines, photography, pop-culture, design, art, and everything connected to this world. I do think in an alternate universe I’m a magazine publisher/editor.
3. I’m a mom and stepmom to two gorgeous girls and I’m married to the love of my life! Family is everything to me and when I’m not following my biz passion I’m spending time with my family and friends, having fun and enjoying life… chatting, road tripping, cooking, dreaming up our next big getaway, or simply hanging out. It’s all good!
4. We’re all animal lovers and currently own 2 dogs, Choxie (feisty, adorable terrier) and Finn (handsome and goofy retriever), and one old lady cat, Isabelle (Maine Coon and she follows me everywhere!)
5. Two life events inspired me to start my own business: the death of my mother and the birth of my daughter. These events taught me life is short and life is precious so I better make the most out of it!
6. Business ownership was a dream of mine since I was a kid and that’s probably because my parents were business owners! The life they created inspired me and I wanted to follow suit.
7. I started my business to help a lot of people, be in charge of my own schedule, and to have fun. I’m happy to say I get to do this every day!
8. Deep down I believe we’re all remarkable and unique. I believe every life matters and everyone has the ability to add their unique value to the world. Business owners deliberately create a way to deliver their value to the world and I think that’s incredible! I’m here to help you articulate the value offer!
Feel free to drop me a line, anytime, here. Introduce yourself!
If we ever meet in person I’ll have a big hug waiting for you!
Thanks for stopping by. I’m so glad you’re part of our community!
Cari Vollmer, founder of PassionIntoProfit.com, helps business women worldwide deliberately create their sweet lives and purpose-filled businesses by helping them awaken, identify, and honor their brilliance so they can INFUSE their life and business with the best of Who They Really Are. Imagine the impact OWNING your brilliance could make on your life and business! She fiercely supports women in trusting their gut instincts, while helping them identify and articulate their brilliance, clearly and confidently.